Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lemon with water helps burn fat?

Just drinking water, will help improve your health so you should drink water anyway.
Drinking water should reduce your percent body fat in the long run.
But it may increase your weight in the short term. Wrestlers dehydrate themselves to lose weight.
Remember gaining weight from water is not the same as gaining fat.

Drinking water, lowers your body temperature so I think your body must create heat and I think this may cause you to burn fat. It also improves your digestion. And may help you not to drink high calorie sodas and other drinks when you are thirsty. Drinking water may help you feel full and lose weight. Staying hydrated enables you to do endurance exercise for longer comfortably and thus lose weight.

-DCorn

1 comment:

  1. I started drinking Power Tea only 2 weeks ago. I have missed a lot of my workouts and yes I really feel bad because I’ve paid for a membership with the gym I go to, but I still managed to lose 5 lbs! Actually nothing much changed in my lifestyle. I take the tea and still walk downtown for work and that’s about it. I was really struggling before because I had no time to go to the gym. It was such a breakthrough for me. I also learned about an instant business program that they’re offering but I haven’t actually tried that yet. You can go to this website http://if1s.com?108, and know more about it. I’ll try it in the next few weeks and will you know if it’s as good as it sounds too.

    ReplyDelete